Are you overwhelmed by social media? Algorithms, posting rules, schedules and engagement can make non-marketers cringe.
Honestly, it makes marketers cringe too.
Lisa Alfaro wants to help you learn the tools you need to master your own external communications, and finally feel confident like the business expert you’re meant to be!
You may feel as if many aspects of your small business are running smoothly, yet you struggle with building your brand. Building your personal brand may be something you wholeheartedly avoid, too.
If you struggle with branding and building an online audience that translates to foot traffic and sales, Lisa would love to help you with your strategy!
With more than a decade of experience as a communications director, Lisa has managed public relations, creative marketing, social media, blogging, email marketing and advertising for both small and large organizations.
During her time at the Austin Hispanic Chamber, Lisa hosted workshops for small businesses teaching them the tools they needed to reach their ideal customers.
It is with those skills that Lisa hopes to help small business owners and lifestyle entrepreneurs create more engaging (and stunning) content to reach those paying customers.
Book a free discovery call to see if Lisa is the right fit for your business!
And if you’re interested in hiring Lisa as a consultant (aka she does it for you!), visit her Branding & Social Media Services page.
One-on-One Coaching: 6 week brand & social media strategy
Receive personalized business marketing coaching for your boutique or lifestyle brand. 1:1 private coaching includes:
- One-hour video coaching call: Lisa will discuss your brand struggles and areas you want to improve. Dive into the strategy to get your branding & communications to the next level. Together, Lisa will map out exactly what the next steps are and you will leave the call with a clear plan of action and the steps needed to start implementing right away.
- Weekly Actions: In addition to your communications strategy, Lisa will work with you to determine your weekly live video trainings, training modules, workbooks and challenges to help you grow your business. If there is an area you need help with (ie: how to use Canva), this will be included in the weekly trainings.
- Business Workbooks: From a content calendar, hashtag strategy and figuring out your Ideal Customer Avatar, Lisa will provide you with the tools you need to succeed with your branding plan.
- Direct access to Lisa for six weeks: Lisa uses Voxer with her clients so they may have quick, direct access to her during business hours. Calls will be scheduled if assistance is needed so you never feel lost or left in the lurch. Lisa will be available to discuss strategy, wins and answer any questions you may have.
What if in just 6 weeks…
- You have complete clarity on your ideal customer avatar (ICA), your brand messaging and content specifically targeting your ICA.
- You develop a clear and actionable plan for increasing your visibility online, nurturing your community and building the trust factor so you can sell more of your products or services.
- You create ways to build your email list and grow your Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram and Pinterest.
…And so much more! There are many opportunities to dive deep into your business strategy with this kind of high-level 1:1 support.
One-on-One Coaching: 4-week social media strategy
If you are clear on who your ideal customer is and how to target them, but still need assistance with social media, a four-week plan may be right for you! This 1:1 private coaching includes:
- One-hour video coaching call
- Weekly Trainings & Challenges
- Business Workbooks
- Direct access to Lisa for four weeks
Social Media Edit
A great first step to understanding your social media game is to have a social media professional review and provide an audit on your platforms. Lisa will spend an hour together in-person or on video chat to discuss what is currently working, not working plus tons of ideas that you can begin implementing immediately!
With experience managing huge brand accounts and small businesses, Lisa has the insight you need to help you dive into what will take you to the next level on social. During the session, you will also receive amazing bonuses: a social media content calendar template, analytics template and a social media weekly checklist.
Coaching sessions are conducted via Zoom or Facebook Messenger Video, and are also available in-person in the San Antonio, TX area.