Has a friend ever asked you what to do in your town?
Tap into that knowledge as a business owner!
I was thinking of my latest blog post and the support I’ve received from local mom friends, and thought….why aren’t more businesses sharing their own local happenings?!
People love a good resource. And as a local business, wouldn’t you like to be that resource?
Related: Content ideas for local boutiques
Have you ever googled things to do in your town? So are other people….why not get the traffic? You can create a blog post, a shareable graphic and/or a FB live video! BAM! You’ve served your audience, your potential audience and anyone else looking for things to do in your town.
So, in my effort to serve YOU – because that’s what I’m all about – I threw together a list of ideas to get you started on resources to share with your audience.
- Best date night spots in City
- City’s guide to best play grounds
- 123 events not to miss this Spring in City
- Fall fun & pumpkin patches in City
- Keep cool this summer at these City events
- 123 things to do in City besides (most popular activity)
- The perfect 3 day City itinerary
- The quirkiest/most romantic/fun AirBnB’s in City
- 123 best restaurants in City
- What to order at Restaurant in City
- City Food Guide: Try these special off-the-menu items at Restaurant
- Your City guide to the best burgers in town
- Eat like a local: Best spots to grab dinner in City
- Ultimate guide to mommy & me activities in City
- 123 free things to do in City (with kids)
- Best outdoor dining spots in City
- City Pet Guide: The best places to take your pets
- What to do on your next girl’s trip to City
- Explore these hidden treasures in City
- Where to grab coffee (and free WiFi) in City
- Day dates in City
- Brunch in the City: Your ultimate guide to brunch & bubbly in City
- 123 budget-friendly date night ideas in City
- 123 things to do with your kids in City
- CIty vacation guide for families/singles/couples
- Where to buy the best tacos/donuts/ice cream/anything you’re known for in City
- 123 magical things to do in City during Christmas
- 123 places to stay in City
- Plan your perfect daytrip to City
- 123 great daytrips from City
I hope this list can help you get started! I know it has my creative brain thinking!
Remember to change these up on how to serve your audience… You can create a blog post, a social media post, send an email, create a graphic or even go Live to share these ideas! Most importantly, have fun. And if you need any help finding events, let me know – I’m happy to share my secrets!
Speaking of sharing my secrets…whether you are looking to hire someone to make some branded graphics or you want to learn how to manage your own marketing and social media, I would love to help! I schedule free discovery calls weekly to see what your needs are and decide if we’re a good fit. Just drop me a message!
Spread the love